Friday, March 09, 2007

Save This

It is almost time to spring forward. On the face of it, this is a sucky occurrence. Who wants to lose an hour of sleep? Bah. But you have to stay positive, there will be more sun for you to soak up and the first day of spring is right around the corner. (I wish all this global warming would bring the warm weather a little quicker. I would buy a SUV if that would occur!) Since you will already lose an hour to the weirdness that is day light savings, you might as well waste a little more time shopping. I do love to procrastinate…

If I could wear a skirt every day of the year, I would be living in paradise. (In this sense Ithaca is not paradise, unless you like extreme frostbite with your skirts. I wore a DFV wrap dress yesterday and felt like I was going to die!) I would throw on some tights with this Laundry skirt until the weather cooperates.
A bright, modern floral top ($58) to coax the sun to come out.
And because I cannot say no to a ruffled shirt dress… a Florent dress that I love. Also check out this pale yellow Cynthia Steffe is on sale.
I like this J. Crew dress as well. I would pair it with a funky belt and wedges. Oh how I miss open toed shoes. (J. Crew has matching shoes as well but that is too matchy-matchy even for me. That is saying a lot considering I am the queen of obsessively matching.)
While spring means saying goodbye to snow, it also means saying hello to that other form of precipitation. I love my wellies even though they are not the most flattering look. (Unless you have calves you want to hide?) Anyway, I picked this pair in honor of the Hartford Whalers. I apologize for the colors not being exactly correct.
Just remember to Spring Forward this weekend... being an hour off is way past fashionably late!

1 comment:

Alma J. Ramos said...

I have checked out the wish list of dresses. The floral top here is so gorgeous and fashionable. I love the boots and skirt. I love the accessories here also like my shirt dresses for women . The accessories are really so stunning and perfect stylish designed. These will preferable to all.Thank you very much...