Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Belated Summer Post

Now that graduation has come and gone I have found myself in a strange place. I am no longer a student but have not yet started my oh-so-exciting job. So far I have filled the time with the standard summer fare… traveling around the country, frolicking at the beach, attending numerous baseball games, and wearing sundresses like they are going out of style. For now I will stick to the beachy activities…

I used to bake in the sun until my suntan was just perfect. Now my priorities have changed a bit. I just want to make sure I will look unwrinkled and beautiful when I am 40 (and beyond). If I have to be on the pale side to achieve that so be it! Along with my SPF 45 (don’t laugh) I brought along a cute white straw hat to shade my face. Of course I do not cover all my skin. I like to sport a bikini so I can collect shells and swim whenever I want! I like this one with a little Asian flare to it. If you are like my friend who spends a few weeks in the Bahamas on a yacht each summer, you are likely to have a massive collection of adorable suits. (Yes, I am jealous.)

A good beach vacation also calls for fun nights out of the town. Remember to take a nap post-beach/pre-party or you will be hurting as the night goes on. I like dresses because they are both easy to pack and easy to wear. (I obviously change outfits way too many times while trying to decide on the right look.) This bright T-Bags dress just screams summer to me. I suggest pairing it with metallic flats. Trust me, you never know when you will have to, say, run away from a bar fight quickly. (A better scenario would be that you take a walk on the beach with a handsome boy. Flats are a plus there too!)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a lovely summer break so far!

1 comment:

bottega 財布 said...

まだ小さい時仲間たちが誕生日を過ぎるとおぼえますか、当時の私たち、小銭の袋、茶碗のこんなに簡単な小さいおみやげは私たちにしてが心が楽しいbottega veneta バッグ!価格は比較的高めのBottega Veneta現在成長して、あれらの小物はすでに再び適合しない現在であること私たち!!