Friday, February 23, 2007

Bring on the Rain

Well Britney Spears has shown us that umbrellas can used for bad purposes. I guess the paparazzi were lucky she did not have a tee time that day. I bet a nine iron would have done a tad more damage. (She has a talent for taking nice things like umbrellas and hair and turning them into disasters.) If you are the sort of person who prefers to use umbrellas in a more traditional way, the choices are endless.
I am the first to admit that I am not a Juicy Couture lover. I blame them for all those heinous terry cloth tracksuits. Why are people still wearing them? Anyway, I was surprised when I actually like one of their umbrellas. The map design is fun and it wins big bonus points for not having Juicy Couture plastered all over it.

Kate Spade usually has cute ones as well but they only seem to have one on their website now. Come on Kate, spring is not that far away.

This Tray 6 umbrella really puts me in the mood for tulips and raindrops.

But please play nice with your stylish umbrellas and try to not attack people. It would be a shame to look crazy with such adorable accessories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A question for Blonde Belle:

What's the best place for a haircut in Ithaca? My split ends are driving me insane!

Blonde Belle said...

If I cannot go home, I go to Innovations. It's on the Commons. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahha. Hysterical post.

Blonde Belle said...

Thanks!