Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Rose By Any Other Name....

Let me start off with a clarification: My name is NOT Kayla.

I was walking home from class. As I passed the Statler this guy approaching me goes "Hey Kayla!" Normal so far.

Then the guy gets closer, probably 15 feet away, and waves, calling the name again. He is burning a hole through my chest. Wow, he is excited to see who ever is behind me.

Finally, when our paths are crossing he GRABS my arm! What the hell?!!

"Kayla, haven't you heard me calling you? We need to talk!"

I haven't seen this gangly guy before in my life and now he is grabbing me and demanding we talk. Uh, no.

So I did the wrong-person line and walked quickly away. Weird encounter over right? Not yet...

"Are you ignoring me? You are such a little bitch."

Yeah, because I am the one with the problem here.

I freaking hate Cornell guys.

No comments: