Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Take That PB!

I am happy to report that I have made my first (non-food) purchase on Hilton Head Island.

The back-story: I freaking love Pottery Barn. This is understandable since I am someone who briefly considered majoring in Interior Design. Then I found out they only made like 24K a year... Anyway, the way they arrange their rooms is my type of eye candy.

(Pictured Above: My future living room. If you ask nicely, you may just be invited to come over and enjoy it... at some point.)

Over the summer, PB did the whole decorating using seashells and starfish deal. Since I love, love, love the beach I was instantly enthralled with it. The only problem: each starfish cost 14 dollars! No offense but I can think of a better way to spend my money.

Well I was reinspired to find some accessories of the sea today.

(In our living room!)

So I went out to the South Beach General Store and bought a bunch of shells and starfish. Expect it cost about a tenth of the price! This once again proves that I am shopping maven!

If anyone wants a personal shopper just give me a call! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please blonde belle, oh please write something up about the fashion violations of the American Music Awards!(and the women who should NOT be allowed to wear heels until they learn to walk in them without squatting along like dinosaurs!) ;o) *oh my eyes, my eyes!*