Friday, November 03, 2006

Unlike a Virgin

Sex on TV does influence people... including Lindsay Lohan:
"Sex And The City changed everything for me because those girls would just sleep with so many people. And that's me. I'm not dating just one person. It is the variety of partners everyone likes, especially at my age. I'm like Angelina Jolie, taking on lovers. I don't need a steady relationship. I mean if the sex is bad, the relationship's not going anywhere."


But remember kids, serial monogamy is the way to go:
"My mum's going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people - but if I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people. It's very old-fashioned. The guys I am really attracted to now don't drink, don't smoke and don't do anything else."

The News of the World sums it up best:
"But while she has had a difficult relationship with food, there has never been anything wrong with Lindsay's sexual appetite."

I so need to cash in on this. I am picturing the "Lohan Diet." Here's the gist- minimal food, lots of drinking, and sex to keep your mind off your growling stomach. It's just the trick to get you leotard ready.

No comments: