Friday, December 01, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

December is here! I am so freaking excited, I just love, love, love the holidays. Here are a few things I am looking forward to...

-The End of the Semester!!

Okay, I don't really burn my textbooks or even sell them. I am such a dork. But I am looking forward to getting away from the bitch slap that is Ithaca weather. Temps in the teens? Shoot me.

-Heading back to the District!

Yea for seeing the National and Capitol Christmas trees and that giant Menorah.

-Visiting the City.

Aka taking our annoying cuteness to the bright-lights of Manhattan. (We do not do the other boroughs!) I haven't been into the City since March, which is excessively long. Tiffany's, Bloomie's, et al, here we come.

-Seeing my family and my puppy!!

It seems so strange I haven't been home since the beginning of the semester. I just want to help decorate the Christmas tree and play in the snow! Or maybe just look at the snow and make gingerbread houses and cookies.

No comments: