Sunday, December 31, 2006

Au Revoir 2006!

In case you missed it, here is 2006 though my eyes...

~I dominated the Iberian Peninsula in January. The shopping in Portugal was better than expected and surprisingly they make a mean cappuccino as well. The residents in Lisboa (Lisbon) were entranced by my embellished ballet flats. They literally stared. I am still trying to figure that one out.

~I turned another year older. The night started off classy with a nice dinner and martini. Sadly, it turned into me taking multiple shots at a bar in the Commons. This is why you do not go out with all guys!

~I spent Spring Break in the City! No bikini required!

~I rediscovered that everything is, in fact, bigger and better in the Lone Star State. Hi y'all!

~This summer I spent my days memorizing the lyrics to the Tea Partay video.

Thanks to this video my boyfriend can now cruise around the shadier parts of DC in his Volvo like one of the Prep-Unit homies. I also tested out my new title of debutant and found it to fit quite well. During a beautiful gala I had my first encounter with the political pick-up line. A guy asked me to "be his First Lady." Oh yes, very seriously.

~Suddenly school was back in full swing. In October, my little blog was born. Some of my personal favs have been: How much cooler I am than Kristin Cavallari. The oddities, crazies, and gorillas that inhabit my campus… plus the tragically high pumpkin suicide rate. The horror (whore-or?) that is Britney Spears. And of course, a reason to dress up for class!

Here is to many more memories in 2007!

No comments: