Friday, January 12, 2007

Fashion Exposé!

Politics is fine but what else goes on in the District of Columbia? I went undercover to find out! (Who I am kidding, I just like to pretend I am cool like my friends who work for certain agencies and say "undercover.") Cue the spy music!

Location: Fancy Capitol Hill reception. Bring your ID because you better be on the list... or know someone who is.

The Scene: Schmoozing central. Free goodies plus speeches from Senators, Congressmen, and Ambassadors as the main event. I was personally most excited to see Jim Webb after that battle for Allen's seat.

Open Motto: "I love my country!"


Secret Motto: "Free food? Open bar? See you there!"

Typical Outfit: A nice black suit, white/blue Brooks Brothers shirt, tie. Some may even have pin stripes to jazz it up. One guy even wore a tan suit. Talk about living on the edge!

Favorite Accessory: Probably gray hair or a handshake if that counts.

Fashion Sins: Blah. Welcome to the drab that is most business attire. Gotta love the working world.

Not as exciting as you may have thought huh?

1 comment:

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.