Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, Still a Sucker

I just cannot resist sales. It is actually pretty pathetic on my part. Somehow I avoided the post-holiday sale at J. Crew but they managed to drag me in with the New Year sale. The only good part about this sale is that the warm weather merchandise is back and tugged on my summer-loving heartstrings. Some cute items that caught my eye were...

A cute halter with fun embellishment. (About $20.) I would pair it with shorts and white bikini as a beach outfit.

I love seersucker and this skirt (for under $100) is no exception. I am picturing a simple navy tee and red peep-toe pumps. A red clutch would do nicely too. If you want, you can get the matching jacket for a work outfit!


Then there is the perfect dress for a lovely summer day. I would throw a clambake and hostess in style!

Say hello to the dress for every wedding you will attend this summer. It's more interesting than a black dress and I love brown on brunettes.

And to finish off, an adorable pair of ballet flats. I would keep the outfit simple and let the shoes shine!

Oh, I hope the warm days will be back again soon!

7 comments:

Brunch Bird said...

Oh foo. I'd resolved to save money and then you go and post these adorable pieces!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! The shows are so adorable!

Blonde Belle said...

BB, next time I will put up horrible clothes so your 401K won't suffer! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, does this mean I am going to have to up your "weekly allowance" to $15 from $10? I've heard that's plenty. I have to teach you some fiscal restraint!

Blonde Belle said...

You still owe me a ton of allowance! But I like that you are uping it to $15K. :) Why do you think I agreed to date you in the first place? (Other than you second house and outstanding car.) Pay up jerk, I need to clothes to wear on our dates!

Anonymous said...

those shoes are awesome! oh and i found the cutest little beach dress on jcrew.com yesterday for something like fourty bucks and told your "beau" that he should hop-to and purchase it as a little midwinter cheer-up gift! but boy's never listen to me anyways ;o)

Diane M. Santiago said...

What a stunning dresses. never seen this before. It;s really so beautiful and gorgeous like my mini skirt. The color is so fabulous. I love green and here the green is shinning. So lovely and preferable. There are lots of women wearing accessories like skirt,shorts,ballet flats, and all of most uses women accessories . Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!